- Build, Administer and Update a Website or Blog using WordPress
- Add and configure WordPress Plug-ins and Widgets
- Manage Users and WordPress Site Administration
Our flexible approach means your private training can be held at the most convenient location for you. We will happily come to your offices or home, or alternatively you can come to us.
WordPress Training Content
Adding Content in WordPress
- Posts vs Pages
- Adding Content to Posts & Pages
- Managing Links
- Using Categories
- Using Tags
- Managing User Comments
Managing Media in WordPress
- Uploading Images
- Basic and Advanced Image Formatting
- Adding Video
- Adding Audio
- Managing the Media Library
- General Settings
- Reading Settings
- Writing Settings
- Discussion Settings
- When and How to Upgrade WordPress
- Managing User Roles and Permissions
Adding WordPress Plug-ins
- Downloading and Installing plug-ins
- Activating Plug-ins
- Guide to the most useful WordPress plug-ins
WordPress Training Course Prerequisites
- Delegates must be confident users of the Windows or Macintosh environment, including creating, moving and deleting files and folders and use of web browsers.
- Familiarity with the Internet, websites and web terminology.
WordPress Training Peterborough
Training is available to all clients who have a WordPress website with us. If you would like to know more, talk to us today!