Domain Name Registration
Protect your brand name...
A domain name is a unique name/identity for your website address (for example: www.google.com). Once your chosen domain name has been registered and renewed when needed, it can not be used by any other person or organisation.
- When is the best time to buy a domain name?
The answer is now! As domain names are unique it is extremely important that you at least reserve your domain name before someone else buys it.
- How many domains can I have?
As many as you want. There are no restrictions as to the number of domains you can own.
- If I buy a domain name now, can I add hosting to it at a later date?
Yes. We offer a flexible service that allows you to add hosting/a website when your budget allows for it.
- What if my domain name is already taken?
You could try a different domain name extension or variation on the same theme. We will do our best to recommend a number of possibilities that suit your business.
- How long will it take to purchase/activate my domain name(s)?
As soon as we receive payment we will activate your domains immediately, sending you confirmation of each domain purchased.
- Who owns the domain name?
You retain sole rights to the domain name for as long as you are registered. Domain names are registered in the name you give us, we do not register domain names in our name.
- Is my email address sold or passed on?
No, we do not sell or pass on email addresses to third parties.
- I am ready to buy a domain name, what do I do?
Please contact us with the domain name(s) you require. We will get back to you shortly for pricing and confirmation, or a list of possible alternatives if your chosen name is already taken.